Introducing Intelligent Steam Control for our best steam floor clean yet.
Brand new - outer box is slightly damaged but we double boxed it for safe deliver
Three steam settings give you complete control, cleaning all types of hard and sealed floors including hardwood, marble, tile and stone with absolute confidence.
Klik n’ Flip Technology sanitises* and eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria, ideal for allergy sufferers and households with children or pets.
With a quick flip of the mop head, you can clean and sanitise twice the floor area thanks to the ingenious double-sided Dirt Grip pads. These quick-drying microfibre pads trap household dirt and deliver outstanding absorption**, with additional scrubbing power for those stubborn, stuck-on messes.
Plus, they’re completely machine washable so you don’t have to worry about the inconvenience and cost of replacing disposable pads.
Direct steam channels evenly throughout the uniquely designed mop head, giving you consistent cleaning without streaking. For a more targeted clean switch to Steam Blast mode, delivering a direct blast of superheated, concentrated steam from the nozzle. Simply flip the head back again to wipe clean with one easy pass - perfect for precisely targeting stuck-on, stubborn messes.
When you’re done, the Dirt Grip pad is released with the click of a switch - so there’s no direct contact with dirt or harmful bacteria.
* Sanitisation studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. Klik n’ Flip Mop Head only when used with Steam Mop. Not in Steam Blaster mode. See Owner’s Guide for instructions
** when compared to Shark’s previous pads
- 3 Intelligent Steam Control settings
- Klik n' Flip Technology – Double-sided cleaning pads cover twice the floor area with a quick flip of the mop head
- No need to touch dirt or harmful bacteria, release the used pad with the click of a switch
- Double-sided, machine washable Dirt Grip cleaning pads
- Steam Blast Technology – a direct blast of concentrated steam from the nozzle, perfect for stubborn messes