New Sony Xperia 5 II 5G Sim Free Mobile Phone in Black with Style Cover and Stand.
Introducing the most compact Xperia - the perfect size to fit in your hand or pocket yet packed with the very latest Sony technology. Level up your entertainment and creativity with the Xperia 5 II. Comes with a specially designed cover which doubles as a handy stand for your smartphone.
Technology from Alpha cameras – for razor-sharp results
Borrowing technology from Alpha professional cameras, the Xperia 5 II gives you the speed and accuracy you need to capture magic moments with razor-sharp focus and perfect exposure.
Capture perfect portraits every time
Not every portrait can be perfectly posed – sometimes you want something more spontaneous. And that’s where Real-time Eye AF comes into its own, whether you’re photographing fast-moving people or animals.
Unmissable moments, always in focus
Want to capture those priceless, split-second moments in perfect focus, every time? Continuous burst shooting at up to 20fps, complete with autofocus and auto exposure, gives you all the speed you need.
Clearer, brighter and better contrast for everything you watch
The X1™ for mobile engine brings BRAVIA HDR remaster technology to everything you watch to enhance the contrast, colour and clarity of any content, even streaming services.
Outstanding ZEISS quality in your Xperia
The versatile triple lens camera captures beautiful landscapes and portraits, and lets you zoom in on distant subjects. The ZEISS optics are specifically calibrated for the Xperia 5 II and feature the renowned ZEISS T* coating for reduced reflection, resulting in exquisite contrast and image rendering.
Great shots in low light
Xperia 5 II has a larger sensor to capture more light, and BIONZ X™ for mobile to deliver outstanding results in all lighting conditions.
Experience multi-dimensional sound with Dolby Atmos®
Watching a movie with Dolby Atmos® is an immersive experience, with multi-dimensional sound flowing above and around you. The Xperia 5 II lets you experience Dolby Atmos® sound tuned in collaboration with Sony Pictures Entertainment with wired and wireless headphones, or the front-facing stereo speakers.
Enjoy smoother scrolling
Thanks to its 120Hz Refresh rate, the OLED display offers smooth scrolling and image transitions.
The Hollywood colour experience
Inspired by Master Monitor colour reproduction from Sony’s professional technology, used in leading Hollywood studio productions, now you can experience unprecedented colour accuracy with Creator mode “powered by CineAlta” to bring content to life exactly as it was envisioned.
Precise and fast moves
For games that require fast fingers, the Xperia 5 II gives you the edge. It supports 240Hz Touch scanning rate, which is 4x higher than the previous model – meaning the action happens exactly as you intended for precision control. Touch response is quicker too, the system recognising your touch at the precise moment you intended.
Enjoy smooth, blur-free gameplay
On the native 120Hz Refresh rate display, fast-moving objects are rendered clearly for seriously smooth gameplay. But the Xperia 5 II doesn’t stop there – with 240Hz Motion Blur Reduction38, the display updates the image an incredible 240 times per second for blur-free action.
See what the competition is missing
The 21:9 display is wider than conventional displays, revealing more of the action – so you can see your opponents before they see you.
Hear and feel sound from all around you
With 360 Reality Audio music has never been so immersive and so real – and the Xperia 5 II has been designed to let you experience it using wired or wireless headphones. It even features integrated hardware decoding to optimise the sound quality and improve power consumption so you can listen for longer.
Improve the quality of all your music
DSEE Ultimate enhances the quality of all your digital music, using AI to automatically improve audio frequency and dynamic range in real-time. Both high and low ranges are improved taking each track close to High-Resolution Audio quality. It works with wired or wireless headphones, on local files and even streaming services.
3.5mm audio jack for ultimate sound quality
Plug your favourite headphones into the 3.5mm audio jack for a superior sound, with clearer left and right audio separation, reducing signal noise to an imperceptible 20dB – over 90% lower than previous model.
Create two screens for simple multi-tasking
Want to browse the web and chat to a friend at the same time? No problem. The 21:9 CinemaWide™ screen can be split into two sections, so you can multi-task with ease.
Built to withstand everyday life
This device features IP65/68 water resistance and dust protection to shield it from the elements, plus tough, durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 on the front and back.
Compact and powerful
The Xperia 5 II may be compact but it’s still packed with the latest Sony technology so there’s no compromise on performance – whether you’re gaming, streaming a movie or listening to music.
Up to 50% charge in just 30 minutes
The Xperia 5 II features a powerful 4.000mAh battery with quick charging. So if you’re in a hurry and your battery is low, you can top it up to 50% in as little as 30 minutes.
The power you need for exceptional performance
The Xperia 5 II lets you capture, game, watch, listen and multi-task like never before – and it’s all down to the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 5G Mobile Platform and Snapdragon X55 5G Modem-RF system. They combine incredible multi-gigabit 5G speeds with a CPU and GPU that’s 25% faster than on the previous model. So buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Discover the speed of 5G
The Xperia 5 II can connect to super-fast 5G networks, enabling you to enjoy uncompromised high-quality downloads and seamless streaming – even of high resolution files.
4K HDR 120fps slow-motion movie recording
The Xperia 5 II offers video recording in 4K HDR 120fps, enabling you to capture stunning slow-motion footage.
Film like the pros
Now you can record films that the pros would be proud of. Drawing on expertise from Sony’s Digital Cinema Camera engineers, the Xperia 5 II offers a range of tools to enhance your movie-making. Get creative with Look colour management pre-sets, 21:9 movie recording, 4K HDR in 24, 25, 30, 60 and 120fps, and Intelligent wind filter.
- Display Size: 6.1″ 21:9 CinemaWide™ display
- Display Resolution: FHD+ HDR OLED (2520×1080)
- Features: 120Hz Refresh rate, 240Hz Motion blur reduction, 240Hz Touch scanning rate, Creator mode “powered by CineAlta” – Inspired by Master Monitor colour reproduction, DCI-P3 100%, ITU-R BT.2020 (REC.2020), Illuminant D65 White point, 10 bit tonal gradation, X1™ for mobile
- Image Playback Format: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP, WBMP, HEIF, DNG, CR2, NEF, NRW, ARW, RW2, ORF, RAF, PEF, SRW
- Video Playback Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG-4 Video, AV1, VP8, VP9
- Water Resistant: IP65/68
- Durability: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6
- Camera: Triple lens camera
Rear Camera (1):
- Resolution: 12MP
- Size: 1/1.7″ Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor
- Aperture: F1.7
- Focal length: 24 mm
- Field of view: 82°
Rear Camera (2):
- Resolution: 12MP
- Size: 1/3.4″
- Aperture: F2.4
- Focal length: 70 mm
- Field of view: 34°
Rear Camera (3):
- Resolution: 12MP
- Size: 1/2.55″ Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor
- Aperture: F2.2
- Focal length: 16 mm
- Field of view: 124°
- Features: ZEISS® quality lenses calibrated specifically for Xperia 5 II, ZEISS® T* Coating, Up to 20fps AF/AE, Up to 60 times per second continuous AF/AE calculation, Real-time Eye AF for humans and animals, Dual photo diode, RGB-IR, OIS photo, Photo flash, Photo light, Optical zoom 3x (70 mm lens equivalent), 3x Digital zoom (16, 24 and 70 mm lens), HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo
- Image Capture Format: JPEG, RAW (.dng)
- Features: Cinematography Pro “powered by CineAlta”, 4K HDR Movie recording 24, 25, 30, 60 and 120fps slow-motion, OIS and EIS Video, Optical SteadyShot™ (hybrid OIS/EIS video stabilization) and SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode (5-axis stabilization), Intelligent wind filter
- Video Recording Format: MP4 (H.264, H.265)
Front Camera (1):
- Resolution: 8MP
- Size: 1/4″
- Aperture: F2.0
- Field of view: 84°
- Features: HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo, SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode (5-axis stabilization), Portrait selfie, Display flash, Hand and Smile Shutter
- Hi-Res: High-Resolution Audio, High-Resolution Audio Wireless, LDAC
- Other features: 3.5 mm audio jack, 360 Reality Audio, 360 Reality Audio hardware decoding, True front stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos®, DSEE Ultimate, Stereo Recording, Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio
- Playback format: AAC-LC, AAC+, eAAC+, AAC-ELD, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, PCM, Opus, ALAC, DSD, 360 Reality Audio Music Format
- Recording format: AAC-LC, AAC+, AAC-ELD, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Features: PS4 Remote Play, DUALSHOCK®4 Control compatibility, Game Enhancer, Dynamic Vibration System
Memory & Shortage:
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal memory: 128GB UFS
- External memory: microSDXC support (up to 1TB)
- Number of SIM: Dual SIM hybrid
- SIM type: Nano SIM
- Version: Android™ 10
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 5G Mobile Platform
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Charging type: USB Power Delivery (USB PD) fast charging
- Other features: Xperia Adaptive Charging, Battery Care, STAMINA Mode
- 2G band: GSM GPRS/EDGE (Bands 850, 900, 1800, 1900)
- 3G band: UMTS HSPA+ (Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19)
- 4G band: LTE Cat18/Cat13 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66)
- 5G band: Bands n1, n3, n8, n28, n78
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n(2.4GHz)/n(5GHz)/ac/ax
- Location: A-GPS, A-GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 5.1 wireless technology
- USB type: Type-C™
- USB version: Ver. 3.1
- Other features: Smart connectivity, Google Cast, NFC, Output video/image via Display Port support Type-C Cable or USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable (Display Port 4K 60fps)
- Sensor type: Fingerprint sensor
- Accessibility: Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC), Teletypewriter (TTY), Volume key shortcut/Screen readers: Select-to-Speak, TalkBack, Text-to-speech output/Display: Font size, Display size, Dark theme, Magnification, Colour correction, Colour inversion, Large mouse cursor, Remove animations/Interaction controls: Accessibility Menu, Switch Access, Click after mouse pointer stops moving, Power button ends call, Auto-rotate screen, Touch & hold delay, Time to take action (Accessibility timeout), Vibration and haptic strength/Audio & on-screen text: Mono audio, Audio balance, Caption preferences/Experimental: High-contrast text