Staub Round Cast Iron Cocotte Ronde 24cm, Ice blue.
The Staub 24cm (3.8L) Round Cast Iron Cocotte is a piece of professional cookware that makes an attractive, yet traditional addition to any table as well as a standout within any kitchen. The cocotte is perfect for slow cooking meats and vegetables to perfection and for simmering hearty soups and stews. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat retaining qualities, resulting in even heat distribution throughout. The Staub cocotte has a highly efficient braising effect that preserves the natural flavours of your ingredients. The inside of the cocotte is coated with matte black enamel, which enables heat to be distributed well and when paired with the tight-fitting lid, also saves energy during cooking. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, increasing moisture throughout, developing flavourful results. The Cocotte also makes a great serving piece, going directly from stove to table.
- Scratch-resistant & durable cast iron
- The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing & is especially durable
- Ideal for searing & slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- Juicy & tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Oven safe up to 250°C/482°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Wash with warm soapy water before initial use
- Do not use metal utensils
- Suitable for dishwasher however we strongly advise handwashing these items for the best long-lasting results
- When cooking with cast iron it is important to heat up slowly, then turn to a medium heat. The cast iron holds heat so well, there is no need to have the heat turned up really high